Skip to main content

Dead By April - As A Butterfly

Seems like I've lost track of Dead by April (DBA) for a while. I was introduced to them in 2010 by a good friend of mine and since then they have seriously been one of my favourite bands!


As I said, I lost track of DBA this year and they've apparently released 2 singles; Freeze Frame & Empathy earlier this year. However; I happened to come across of them on Facebook today and saw that they released another single 2 days ago, As A Butterfly. Not only that, according to their page, they're releasing their third album titled, Let The World Know, which the track will be featured in. God knows, I'm stoked for it!

However, I'm unsure whether or not, Freeze Frame and Empathy will be included as they're already on itunes.

Let The World Know will be released in February 2014!

Nonetheless, here's As A Butterfly. I love it!


And here's Freeze Frame and Empathy, which are great as well!



Let me know what you guys think!

Like them on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King [Single]

So so so sooooooo... my boys are back!  Any of you who know Avenged Sevenfold or are a hardcore fan as I am will know that they released their single (on their youtube channel) - ' Hail To The King' - from their new album.  After a 30 second teaser last week, they unleashed the full song yesterday.  I personally LOVED it!! I think it was executed really well... or maybe it's just cause I love them that's why I say that :p (yeah, I love them lol) ... Anyhow, I'm looking forward to and excited for the full album to be released on the 26th of August! If you haven't heard the song yet, I'm attaching the video from their youtube channel below.  Let me know what you think! :D And for those of you who visit their website will know that the have a Hail To The King box!! Looks awesome! It's $100 but I'm too broke to get it :( .. However; if you can afford it, you can get it here:  http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/hailtotheking/row/   P...

Black Veil Brides - Heart of Fire

UPDATE: The video has been blocked on copyright grounds. Sorry guys :( If you haven't noticed a lot of my posts are about Black Veil Brides (BVB). They're one of my all time favourite! Definitely a band I'd love to see live. However, for the time being I guess I'll settle for buying their tunes on itunes and streaming on youtube. Okay, enough rambling, For those who know they have a new album, Black Veil Brides IV , coming out next month (which I'm stoked about!) and because they are amazing people who love their fans, they released a track titled "Heart of Fire."  The album is set to be released on October, 28th. Check it out! Follow BVB on Facebook and Twitter . And don't forget to follow me on twitter  (@altjunkiee) for updates on various bands! 

Five Finger Death Punch Releasing Two Albums

Two volumes of the same album weren't in the plan when FFDP went into the studios last year. But a genuine creative tear generated two volumes for   "The Wrong Side Of Heaven and Righteous Side Of Hell" . Vol. 1 will be released on July, 30th and the other in the fall. This is so fans can spend time with each album individually.  Guitarist/founder of FFDP considered putting the heavy metal tracks on one volume and the melodic tracks on the other but decided against that and opted to mix them together.  FFDP is already on the road as part of the Mayhem Festival and is currently playing Lift Me Up ; but are looking forward to adding new songs once the first volume is out. After touring, they will take a break for a month before headlining in North America  on Sept. 15 at the Aftershock Festival in Sacramento, Calif., Here's 'Lift Me Up' (my fav.)